Sunday, January 24, 2010

Newbie

Yes I'm new with blogging but I find it really interesting and challenging. Interesting...... because it creates a venue for me to express my thoughts and explore new things that tickles the imagination. Challenging because it's a new thing for me, still getting the hang of it on the how to's, what is' and etc. etc. etc. I got so frustrated many times on how to go about the "html", editing my lay-out that doesn't work, spent sleepless nights learning the way around and so on and so forth....that I almost gave up! Be done with it!  But here I am writing about it so I guess I'm sticking to it.... then maybe in time I'll get better at doing this and maybe....just maybe...make a career out of it?! Who knows?! Well, good luck to me and just hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment